Delivery & Tracking
Ordering & Delivery Times
Order by 14:00 for same day dispatch
(Working days; Later orders are dispatched when possible)
Overnight delivery to most of the UK
(Wales, England, southern parts of Scotland)
- Free delivery available (see table below)
- Mon-Sat delivery with DPD couriers
UK Mainland 1-Day: England, Wales & southern parts of Scotland
UK Mainland 2-Day: AB25, AB31, AB33-35, AB41, TR21-25
Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-99, KW0-14, PA20-40, PH15-41, PH45-99
Scottish Islands: HS1-9, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA41-80, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Northern Ireland: BT* SNS is in Winemark and Russell's Food & Wine stores.
Please contact us if you have questions or if anything has gone wrong:
- Chat function on the website
- Email email@example.com
- WhatsApp us on 07379000878
All delivery times are estimates as provided by our courier and may change without notice. Please order in advance of any event you are planning.
Please contact us directly if you believe that any items or parcels are missing.
It is important that you keep all packaging material, as we will require photos of
- the shipping label on the box
- the box itself showing bottles and filler material as packed
We take photos of order as they are packed to enable us to go back and see what was sent, to enable tracking of where something may have disappeared.
The couriers use GPS tracking all the way to point of delivery, so a parcel is rarely lost. We also photograph all boxes before they are closed for dispatch.
Alcohol shall only be delivered to consumers after full payment has been made. Delivery drivers shall not accept cash or other payments from consumers at the delivery address.
The delivery drivers reserve the right to refuse delivery as follows:
- No adult is present, or the person accepting the delivery cannot produce ID if requested by the driver.
- The person in receipt of the delivery appears to be intoxicated through alcohol/drugs.
- In the opinion of the delivery driver, the customer is exhibiting abusive behaviour.
We operate an age policy - please see our terms of service for details. Alcohol shall not be delivered other than to residential and business addresses with a valid postcode.